Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Subtle Difference

So after the hard confussion of zombo lets move to one of his othe problems,
which most of the mortals would possess.
As I have made it clear this blog space is only for mortals and the so called commoners , the rest can take the safe passage out.In short SUPERNATURALS STAY OUT.

Often heard of dialoges like- phew i missed it by a whisker, i would have done better if .....
just my hardluck.The most famous of Zombo.He has spent his whole life criticising the circumstances , the eventualities and the process.Even destiny was not left alone.
But in heart of his heart ( Dont knw wht dat means) he knew, ---- boy , I am fooling whom???

Surely as elderly people say , he was making a mockery of himself.He was digging his own grave.But the critical question that he used to ask himself was- " I have two alternatives---One , I confess thats there is something wrong with me or my efforts.
Positives-Iwill not fool myself and on a idealistic note truth always makes you feel more confident ( like u feel after having cleaned ur teeth with PEPSODENT).
Negitives-Boy will my audience scratch me of with questions like why , how, when.Will I get really pissed off by hearing about my shortfalls.
Common why not take the shortcut, why try to act god
Why not the second choice- Blame anyone or everyone.Fortune , destiny is the easiest to blame .Afterall who will go and testify from destiny.:)HEE HAA Way to go
Positives- Many, shortcut, you come clean, no messing.
Negitives- A guilt feeling remains embedded in your heart
But this wil go as soon as I taste success"
This is what are dear Zombo thought

Now like my every post I will put a question to my audience, which path do you choose and what do you sugeest Zombo????

3 comments:

Rohit Agarwal said...

This is a clear case of binary hypothesis. Zombo should apply Baye's theorem of probability. For that he would need two things,
1. Apriori probabilities of the occurence of both the events
2. Expected reward from the occurence of each of the events.

After calculating both of these quantities, he can take an intelligent guess as to which option should he pursue

Ayush Maheshwari said...

rohit dear u forgot,,, his name is "ZOMBO" he got a D in probability:)

Unknown said...

zombo, my friend, there is no such thing as free lunch in this world.
so pay for what u eat and clean your teeth later with Pepsodent :)